"You don't have to think about doing the right thing. If you're for the right thing, then you do it without thinking."
~ Maya Angelou

September 4, 2012

A Few Words

Spontaneous words today.  As I was in the midst of working, just going at it, I paused. It was the right time to reflect on what my purpose was, where my intention was taking me, and ultimately what my outcome would be.  So, I decided to write (an opportunity to process) it out, while creating another learning lesson for all those that can hear me. I came across this quote recently, "when one teaches, two learn" and with everything I put out there, when I give I definitely receive!

Having a few days off was wonderful to say the least.  I was able to replenish my needs, while adding to my bucket.  I was able to participate in one of my favorite activities, learning through the eyes of others while being available and present in the process.  Therefore, as I found myself transitioning back to the responsibilities and duties that called I was in a good space and place. Nothing was holding me back.  Nothing made me question the influence that can easily turn that something into nothing, once again providing an obstacle needing attendance.  No, I am good and there it is .  I am in that place that has me receiving the benefits of living the quality of life that only has your best interests at heart.  That space that provides you with purpose, and the ongoing process of adding growth, awareness, and wellness to...  YOU!


So, spontaneous as this piece began, the message is quite clear.  When you take care of you, when you commit to the necessary work that YOU will need to thrive, all else just fits into place. You may not always be able to articulate it in a manner that most digest.  However, you understand (and realize) that it's not really your words that may be difficult to comprehend. No, you see the meaning behind the words can only be received if you get the message. Once this is achieved you know exactly how empowered you have become, and all that you tend to will be met head on with intention, purpose, and action.  May the week ahead treat you well, and one more thing "Keep It Up!"



No comments:

Post a Comment