"You don't have to think about doing the right thing. If you're for the right thing, then you do it without thinking."
~ Maya Angelou

February 16, 2012

Can You Hear Me?

Today is a good day!  I have been in the midst of some abundant outreach and am pleased to introduce the first generation Can You Hear Me? website:  http://www.canyouhearme.org/   This project is something that I have been invested into for the last several and I am pleased with the outcome.  It covers the areas that I feel are necessary in order to get the Can You Hear Me? mission out to those who can receive and benefit from the services we provide.  I am proud of the efforts and strides I have made in the process of this endeavor.  Being in business brings about many new and challenging influences, for me one major one was coming to embrace the world of communication today, social media.  I had to embrace the idea that being private in my personal world was different then being public in my new professional world.  At first, I saw myself resisting that idea, but then as I subscribe to doing, I stepped back, acknowledged what was causing and creating my suffering, and then I resolved it.  I was able to accept the challenge, realizing that I had so much to give and share with my new venture, I had to put it out there.  I could not be an active participant in creating a negative outcome, my own.  When I call  myself a "work in progress" this example defines just that!  When we change a negative behavior into a positive one, well then we are headed in the right direction...

I look forward to seeing where this takes me.  By no means am I thinking that now that I have a website, business will come rolling in.  No, if this was the case then everyone, wait a minute, no need to go in that direction, I am staying present, I'm in my moment, one that has me in a good place.  Now where was I? As I was saying I look forward to whatever comes my way, I expect more challenges and uncertainty and I will embrace these moments as best as I may, never losing sight of what truly matters in the grand scheme of the healthy life I am doing my best to live.  Today is good day!  Today I took one giant step forward and introduced my own vulnerability and story to the masses.  I am ready, so if you can hear me I am right here!  Until then as always be well to yourself, take every day as another opportunity to learn from it, so that tomorrow you can really live it!


No comments:

Post a Comment