"You don't have to think about doing the right thing. If you're for the right thing, then you do it without thinking."
~ Maya Angelou

February 9, 2012

Words

Hello to those that can hear me!  I happened upon a new resource to help get our message out there.  Some of you may already be aware of  http://www.wordle.net/ but for those that are not Wordle is a tool for generating “word clouds” from text that you provide. The clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the source text. You can tweak your clouds with different fonts, layouts, and color schemes. The images you create with Wordle are yours to use however you like. You can print them out, or save them to the Wordle gallery to share with all those that can here you.  I created a "Wordle" using the Can You Hear Me? mission statement you can check it out here http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/4822532/Can_You_Hear_Me%3F and I will be keeping it on our home page at the top right as well. The great thing about this resource is you can enter single words, large paragraphs, and other kind of cool variations of text.

I am plugging away on my website, should be up and running by next week.  It has been a learning experience that has taught me much, and given me a new level of respect to all the web designers out there.  I look forward to getting our message out there and allowing our market further opportunities to see what Can You Hear Me? has to provide.  May this find you all well as you continue to move forward with intention and purpose, until then as always be strong, stand up, and stay up!

No comments:

Post a Comment