"You don't have to think about doing the right thing. If you're for the right thing, then you do it without thinking."
~ Maya Angelou

January 17, 2012

Can You Hear Me?

Working hard on my business plan and development of Can You Hear Me?  I am learning how to balance the mindset of being a social worker (one who strives to help others change for the better) and being a businessman (one who must develop, market, and sustain a successful business model). There have been challenges that I have created for myself along the way, and challenges that have created themselves.  Both have been opportunities to learn and understand what I will need to embrace as I move forward with my business.  I am practicing what I know to be true, and what I have shared with those that can hear me.  I recently designed a company logo that I will now be able to use for my future website (coming soon), advertising opportunities, presentations, etc., as well as taking one more step into the social media world that I was advised would be beneficial towards my marketing efforts and business exposure. You can find Can You Hear Me? now on Twitter @DJcanyouhearme

As always, be kind to yourself while you allow for the learning that comes with our everyday practice.  You love it and live it.  May this find you all well!

No comments:

Post a Comment