"You don't have to think about doing the right thing. If you're for the right thing, then you do it without thinking."
~ Maya Angelou

December 11, 2013

Coming Soon...

by Daniel Jacob, MSW: Founder of Can You Hear Me?


  
As I find myself immersed into a busy time of the year, the opportunity to share seems to be on pause.  The good news here is that I am aware of the need to write, and I will make a determined effort to do so in the nearest future.  Until then, may this find all of those that can hear me breathing well!




  About Author

Daniel Jacob, MSW Email
Founder of Can You Hear Me? External Field Instructor at University of Southern California School of Social Work MSW@USC.  Daniel has a Masters in Social Work (Families and Children Practice/School Social Work).  He is currently nearing the completion of the LCSW testing process as he continues to work towards progress!  More about the man behind the mission⇢

No comments:

Post a Comment