"You don't have to think about doing the right thing. If you're for the right thing, then you do it without thinking."
~ Maya Angelou

April 4, 2013

The Interview...

by Daniel Jacob, MSW: Founder of Can You Hear Me?


When you move through your day supporting others, there are always opportunities to inspire and empower.  When the role reverses itself I am given the same in return, a humbling experience I embrace, while reinforcing that I am exactly where I need to be.

I was contacted recently for a interview by a freelance writer working on behalf of SociologyDegreePrograms.org an online resource that provides insight and information to those interested in pursuing a career in social work.

I welcomed the opportunity to further advocate for and share my thoughts about the profession (and career) that I am proud to be a part of.  Furthermore, I am thankful for being given an additional platform to share a part of my history that doesn't always present itself.  I want to personally thank freelance writer Tricia A. Mitchell for finding me while facilitating my words into a format that I truly hope opens a door for someone searching for their own passion, as well as someone in the profession who is searching for the kind of support that Can You Hear Me? represents and strives to provide!


Until we meet again may the day be well to you and may you be well to your...  As I strive to reach those in need may my intention, action and purpose inspire you to make any necessary change that will impact the quality of your life in a wonderful way!

No comments:

Post a Comment