"You don't have to think about doing the right thing. If you're for the right thing, then you do it without thinking."
~ Maya Angelou

November 18, 2011

Can You See It?

The great thing in this world is not so much where we are, but in what direction we are moving.
Oliver Wendell Holmes


Indeed this is where I am at.  Can I just say that I have had a truly rewarding week, one that has provided me with a renewed excitement and direction to what is to come.  I immersed myself into several opportunities to learn, network, and move forward with purpose, direction, and ambition.  I know you can relate.  That feeling that you are living in a positive moment, one that has only good intentions.  My moment included meeting several individuals that truly wanted to help and support my current opportunity.  It was so refreshing to be able to connect with this group, knowing that they were giving me guidance, wisdom, and support from no other place then their choice and willingness to help.  I am not one to be pessimistic or skeptical, but I have seen the difference between someone who helps for their own benefit, versus someone who does it from their heart because they want to help others succeed.  I appreciate this and practice this approach as well.  There are many gifts that life affords, but giving to others is one of the best.  Because when you give, you receive right back in many wonderful ways.  This is what I felt this week in the opportunities that I was exposed to.  I know that this in itself helped lift me up and move me towards a good place in person and profession...

Where ever your direction is at, in life or career.  If you are stuck, conflicted, or uncertain there really are so many opportunities to receive the support and the guidance one needs to change for the better.  I have said before, when you are present and available to see it, you can not miss it.  So, follow my lead and look at the path you are on, is it a good one? Or is there a need for change?  Whatever the answer is for you, when you do the work, the world you are living in will change for the better.  This is what is possible and through the relationships you develop, opportunities you participate in, and action you take you will see progress.  It's right there, go get it, and I guarantee that when you arrive you will feel these words in a way that will need no explanation.  The quality of life that I dreamed of for so long is happening, and no matter what the interpretation of is, or expectation for is, I am in it with one direction FORWARD!

So, as we approach that time in the year that asks us to reflect on what we are thankful for, ask yourself what that truly is? Allow that to inspire you to make your goals and dreams come into your world.  After all, most are thankful for the same things: family, health, love, opportunity, etc.  All of which we need to help and support us along the way.  We can not do it alone and that is the truth.  You may not see it (like myself at one point in time) and you may be thinking you are on your own.  Oh no, so far from the truth and once you can embrace this you will see.  I'm here for you when and if, and I look forward to be witness in your joy when you get there!  As always, be strong out there, stand up and stay up!






No comments:

Post a Comment