"You don't have to think about doing the right thing. If you're for the right thing, then you do it without thinking."
~ Maya Angelou

September 9, 2011

When You Are Ready

It's been awhile since I posted...  You see my postings at the beginning were perhaps more for me, than those that may of been reading.  There was hope, challenge, inspiration, and words that were rooted in pain and suffering, if you knew what you were looking at, and for.  Now, I am at a place that has given me a new sense of direction.  I am empowered through much effort and work that has me self determined to once again help others change for the better.  So, if you can hear me?  Let me know, and I will respond with unconditional love and respect.  Until then be strong, stand up and stay up!      http://www.linkedin.com/pub/daniel-jacob-msw/26/384/165

No comments:

Post a Comment